POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MegaPov Mustang (82KB b.u.) : Re: MegaPov Mustang (82KB b.u.) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov Mustang (82KB b.u.)
From: omniVERSE
Date: 18 Jan 2000 00:34:28
Message: <3883fb64@news.povray.org>
Wish you luck on getting the sun better, I've tried to make my share of them
before and never was satisfied; maybe try that diffused sun technique that was
talked about here some months ago.  I've forgotten now how that goes to make it.
Something I think is wrong is how the sun should be illuminating that portion of
sky and along the horizon more.  Also the plane probably needs to be picking up
on that too, whether by reflection or specular hilight or both.

Bob