POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Not Elephant Walk : Re: Not Elephant Walk Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not Elephant Walk
From: omniVERSE
Date: 18 Jan 2000 00:08:45
Message: <3883f55d@news.povray.org>
Somebody get a shoe and smash it!
The head movement works good for this, I have trouble making out how the legs
move but I just dragged the players slider around for a better look.  The "feet"
push along the ground really well, but they don't raise and drop at all do they?
Even so it looked real good, if I were a pest control person maybe I'd be a
better judge but I had seen the little varmits plenty anyway at a "farm" (had
been one) I used to live on.

Bob