POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Guess how it was made (55k) : Re: Guess how it was made (55k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Guess how it was made (55k)
From: none
Date: 17 Jan 2000 13:13:09
Message: <38835bb5@news.povray.org>
Its definetly has mirrored reflective surfaces, probably using just primary
colors, r,b,y and green.
I think the camera is using a wide angel probably >90 degrees.
I See at least 1 sphere or it might be the opening of a cone, or cylinder.
I think this is the inside of a reflective torus, with other objects inside
like spheres,
or, if nothing is inside it, it might be using an iridencence texture.

----