POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Martian Dust Storm, URL to the Mpeg : Re: Martian Dust Storm, URL to the Mpeg Server Time
21 Jul 2024 03:29:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Martian Dust Storm, URL to the Mpeg
From: omniVERSE
Date: 17 Jan 2000 12:11:07
Message: <38834d2b@news.povray.org>
Too late, I had already downloaded the RCS from the Cyclic site and just didn't
mention I did.  Reason I went looking elsewhere was because they said no
document came with the zip files but that didn't stop me from doing the two
D/L's.
Thanks to your little tutorial here I might be able to use those zips after all.
I just didn't go looking for the reading material for them.  Interesting concept
it is, now I'll end up wondering how this could be a good feature in POV-Ray
itself.

Bob

news:388### [at] geocitiescom...