POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Front-End thoughts : Re: Front-End thoughts Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Front-End thoughts
From: Axel Hecht
Date: 17 Jan 2000 08:53:38
Message: <38831EE3.2076EE4C@numerik.uni-kiel.de>
Hi Ken and all,

we are really in alot of real life work. And of course we are in lack of
coders, or to be more precisely, code designers.
Design burned down essentially to Matthias Baas and myself, though we
had a good discussion about requirements.
The down point at the time is, that Matthias and I don't agree on
everything, and DO have real lifes.

Interested folks, please watch the mailing list archive and some of our
prelim docs at
http://www.lx040-001.gsbme.unsw.edu.au/~shaunc/linux-lounge/

See ya

Axel