POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Martian Dust Storm, URL to the Mpeg : Re: Martian Dust Storm, URL to the Mpeg Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:30:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Martian Dust Storm, URL to the Mpeg
From: omniVERSE
Date: 17 Jan 2000 02:21:08
Message: <3882c2e4@news.povray.org>
Gee, thanks, except now I'm regretting not keeping the original pov script I
used to make it.  I went on to try and get a more realistic sky for Mars
(anybody's guess there) and turbulent dust without such a fast motion clear and
semi-opaque media pattern in the same file and saved over the old file.  I can
only hope it gets better and not worse then.  At least I now have a height_field
now (isosurface didn't work out) and the hovercraft dust trail isn't causing
trouble with the ground fog because the fog is no longer used.
I sure wish I had saved the previous file under another name.  I might be
getting this other one uploaded in a day or two if all goes well.

Bob