POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Repost:Ultimate Spheres : Re: Repost:Ultimate Spheres Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Repost:Ultimate Spheres
From: Ken
Date: 17 Jan 2000 00:31:17
Message: <3882A7FA.6A5EC66D@pacbell.net>
David Fontaine wrote:

> > You know, I've never kill-filed anyone on this group before. I almost did it
> > to that ROLEX guy but I didn't.
>
> Is that when you ignore their posts?

Seriously ignore their posts !

A "Kill file" is when you set your message filters to ignore any posts
made from a given email address or person. These post will not appear
on your screen as if they do not exist. This activity is usualy done
only to those that you cannot tolerate any longer because of their
posting habits or because of a serious conflict in personalities.