POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Repost:Ultimate Spheres : Re: Repost:Ultimate Spheres Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Repost:Ultimate Spheres
From: Spider
Date: 16 Jan 2000 19:42:16
Message: <38825E77.70CED0D2@bahnhof.se>
non### [at] nonecom wrote:

> This is a more compressed version - there is a old one
> already posted to this group about 6 months old that has less
> lossy compression.
>
> A few people said they never saw it because it was too BIG for the file size
> they
> prefer to download.
>
>  [Image]
Still rather big (200 k ) but it's nice indeed.  (and an acceptable download)
long rendertime, yes...  what max_trace_level did you use for this one? quite
large I'd guess..

A bit bleached in the colours, but I think that adds only to the chrome feel of
the image.

--
//Spider    --  [ spider@bahnhof.se ]-[ http://darkmere.wanfear.com/ ]
And the devil in black dress watches over