POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : This Round Looks Big! : Re: This Round Looks Big! Server Time
1 Jun 2024 00:41:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This Round Looks Big!
From: John VanSickle
Date: 16 Jan 2000 15:46:04
Message: <38822FD7.C1573C50@erols.com>
Greg M. Johnson wrote:

> I strongly recommend that IRTC go back to a 3 MB limit.  With 40
> entries, we could have had 200 MB to d/l!!

Actually, there were a large number of entries because the topic
suggests things that are easy to model; specifically, robots are
one of the easiest things of popular interest to do in Pov-Ray.
The current topic "Life" will probably bring a slew of Conway's life
animations, but I hope there is more originality than that.

Regards,
John
--
ICQ: 46085459