POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Advice re: MainActor : Advice re: MainActor Server Time
27 Jul 2024 08:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Advice re: MainActor
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 16 Jan 2000 08:14:28
Message: <3881c434@news.povray.org>
I am using MainActor to compile my images into an animation. I had to
try to submit (THE SAME!!) entry about 7 times before it would be
accepted by IRTC.

My entry was being rejected for failing the "mpeg_stat -verify -quiet"
test.  Using little but intuition, I changed some settings in MainActor
to eliminate all audio data from the file.  This recompiled animation
worked.

Just some advice for anyone who has trouble getting IRTC to accept
MainActor-compiled animations.......