POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : By the Power of Mouse and Disk (35kBU) : Re: By the Power of Mouse and Disk (35kBU) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: By the Power of Mouse and Disk (35kBU)
From: mr art
Date: 16 Jan 2000 09:42:06
Message: <3881D8CA.2E592B88@gci.net>
IRL, the command prompt is on the collar of
his robe that I don't think I will be able to do.
The prompt reads "C:\CD\Wizzard". The floor is
going to be a stone platform. And the computer is
going to be finished.

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000