POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D Escher Relativity partly radios'd ~52KB : Re: 3D Escher Relativity partly radios'd ~52KB Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D Escher Relativity partly radios'd ~52KB
From: omniVERSE
Date: 16 Jan 2000 02:07:40
Message: <38816e3c@news.povray.org>
Yep, I don't think this model is an exact replica of the Relativity drawing.  I
checked this with the picture I have of it in a book and tried to align it
correctly before realizing I needed to mirror one axis by using 'scale
<-1,1,1>'.  Then I noticed the archway windows were continuing where they end in
the drawing (only supposed to be two in upper left corner).  It was no easy task
to arrange the camera into position anyway, believe me.
Not positive but I think I got the 3ds file at:
http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/architex.asp
called escher.zip

Bob