POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : By the Power of Mouse and Disk (35kBU) : By the Power of Mouse and Disk (35kBU) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  By the Power of Mouse and Disk (35kBU)
From: mr art
Date: 15 Jan 2000 19:07:37
Message: <38810BD2.CE99C809@gci.net>
After seeing what some keep on the top of their
monitors, I thought that I would give my figurine
a try. The real one is made of lead, and has a mouse
and a disk in hand. Before I go and mess it up,
I want to post this work in progress to get
comments.

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: