POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : StarChild (stereo rendering and photo composite) : Re: StarChild (stereo rendering and photo composite) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: StarChild (stereo rendering and photo composite)
From: 3Dude
Date: 15 Jan 2000 14:21:20
Message: <3880c8b0@news.povray.org>
Bob,
The down side of using the three image side-by-side presentation is that
you have to limit the size of the images, so you lose the slight advantage
of cross-eye. On my 17inch monitor, at 1024x768, the left and right
parts of the StarChild image are each 4.75 inches (10.23cm). To present
them parallel I'd need to reduce them to only 53% this size.
So it eats up bandwidth, I'll post a smaller parallel, and larger cross-eyed
next time.

Harold