POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Friday Abstract [93KB] : Re: Friday Abstract [93KB] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Friday Abstract [93KB]
From: Justin Whitton
Date: 15 Jan 2000 11:54:44
Message: <3880a654@news.povray.org>
ryan mooney wrote in message <387E6647.593A316F@earthlink.net>...
>As always a brave concept of colors...
>Two questions first as i love your work so much i really want to know what
>your inspiration is...? really your work is always so different...
>Do you live on mars by chance...?

The inspiration:- Friday afternoons are so dull my mind flips to a different
reality. (There just might some truth in this :-)

The goverment think I live in London, England, but each weekend I go back
home to my bunk at, H.E.M. building, Unseen University, Ankh-Morpork.
Running POV on HEX is an interesting experience.

>Secondly source request if it is not already posted...?

Cleaned up source attached.

>( think i will go check now.. )

jus### [at] rayjayclaracouk

Post a reply to this message