POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Optical Illusion made and Alien Head, with vampire teeth, with Octopus Tentacles reaching for my picture. : Optical Illusion made and Alien Head, with vampire teeth, with Octopus Tentacles reaching for my picture. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Optical Illusion made and Alien Head, with vampire teeth, with Octopus Tentacles reaching for my picture.
From: none
Date: 15 Jan 2000 11:32:32
Message: <3880a120@news.povray.org>
Optical Illusion made a Alien Head, with vampire teeth, with Octopus
Tentacles reaching for my picture.

There are NO textures/bitmapped images in this picture!!!!
What your seeing is an optical illusion created by
using mirrored reflective surfaces with tinted colors.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Tunnel.jpg' (76 KB)

Preview of image 'Tunnel.jpg'