POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome.... : Re: Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome.... Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome....
From: Ken
Date: 15 Jan 2000 00:39:44
Message: <38800829.1169FDEF@pacbell.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> "Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote :
> >
> > Personally I would like to continue with
> > peer pressured control rather than server side control.
>
>     Sure, that always seems to work. But I don't like the Idea of posting
> links unless absolutely necessary. When I was new here I went back and got
> all the past images. If some of them were on links, some of them might have
> disappeared...

This is where the concept of post small here and post larger on your own
web site comes into play. You still get to see the peoples work if they
post a preview here and if you are really interested in the larger and
higher resolution image follow the link. You are right of course about
links that go bad and there is not much that can be done about that.