POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome.... : Re: Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome.... Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome....
From: Ken
Date: 15 Jan 2000 00:37:17
Message: <38800794.6F0BFC2@pacbell.net>
TonyB wrote:

> Rather than limit the size, I would suggest that everyone give fair warning
> about file sizes in the title of the post. I try to do so, and I think
> others should too.

Especialy if they start to exceed 100k in size. From what I can tell the
average image size around here for a 640x480 image is around 75k and for
the 800x600 they run around 120k. I find these sizes acceptable for
general posting but admit that some images simply compress better than
others depending on their content.