POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Animated function media 342KB bu [avi] : Animated function media 342KB bu [avi] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Animated function media 342KB bu [avi]
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 14 Jan 2000 05:24:29
Message: <387ef95d@news.povray.org>
I downloaded Megapov this week and played with it a bit... mmmh... yum!

What you see is the camera rotating around a perfectly static and still
media - emitting media using method 3 and function defined density.

(I was trying to do a flame but got carried away.)

Megapov is truly fantastic, if a bit overwhelming. I was pleasantly
surprised to see
how smooth it was to install and use. Many, many thanks to Nathan and all
the others.

Technical stuff:
Megapov 0.3
150 frames, 200x200pi, Intel video 5.04 codec, avi-ed with FMP (Fast Movie
Processor - freeware for non commercial use, see Ken's links)
This is the reduced version of a 900 frames 500x500pi avi - render time 9~10
hours with antialias on a PII 233MHz running Win98SE

Povingly,

Philippe

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: