POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MEGAPov error in mesh differences : MEGAPov error in mesh differences Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  MEGAPov error in mesh differences
From: GrimDude
Date: 12 Jan 2000 16:39:54
Message: <387cf4aa@news.povray.org>
All of my aircraft models have been affected by something in MegaPov. I use
a lot of differences in order to apply images to given portions of the
planes, clip out panels, etc., and I keep seeing extraneous portions of the
difference object.

To test this I took a simple sphere mesh, and subtracted out a  box
(non-mesh). A portion of the box remains within the scene. I could post the
code, but I am sure you can reproduce this. I will post sample images, if
you request it (to binaries.images, of course).

--
GrimDude
gri### [at] isonet