POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boxes.jpg (61.7 KB) and BXStereo.jpg (15.3 KB) : Re: Boxes.jpg (61.7 KB) and BXStereo.jpg (15.3 KB) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:11:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boxes.jpg (61.7 KB) and BXStereo.jpg (15.3 KB)
From: Harold Baize
Date: 11 Jan 2000 18:06:45
Message: <387bb785@news.povray.org>
Excellent image, and it demonstrates some of what is gained by a
stereoscopic
pair. Love the transparent surface surrounding the boxes. I found it easy to
view in cross-eye format. Take out the white space between the two images,
save the file with the extension "jps" and it could be read by some stereo
image viewing programs such as DepthCharge ( http://www.3dexpo.com/ ) or
the Java applet called Stereoscope http://www.stereophotography.com/sapplet/
.

Cheers,
Harold

<msk### [at] msncom> wrote in message news:387b91d8@news.povray.org...
> An image I made recently... open to comments, suggestions, etc.  I also
made a stereo image just for the heck of it, if you want to
> see - but it's as hard to view as the recent one posted here, with all the
objects hanging over the bezier thing.