POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clouds&Sea 32.6 KB : Re: Clouds&Sea 47.2 KB Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clouds&Sea 47.2 KB
From: Andrea Ryan
Date: 14 Jan 2000 22:02:27
Message: <387FE046.81427047@global2000.net>
Hello,
Here are pictures of the island.  One POV unit equals one meter.  In the first
picture, the camera's coordinates are <0,200000,200000>.  The area of the
island and the interior waters is 10.24 square kilometers.  In the second
picture, the camera's coordinate are <0,25000,25000>.  My ground pigment got
warped on the height field.
Brendan Ryan

Andrea Ryan wrote:

> Hello,
> Here are two pictures of a project that I will be working on for a very
> long time.  The cloud pigment is from Michael Hough's web site.  The sun
> is a modification of Michael's sun.  The color_map was changed.  The
> water is Josh English's water with a bump normal instead of waves.
> Soon, a island will rise out of the seas.
> Brendan Ryan

>  [Image]  [Image]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'exterior3.jpg' (33 KB) Download 'exterior4.jpg' (15 KB)

Preview of image 'exterior3.jpg'
exterior3.jpg

Preview of image 'exterior4.jpg'
exterior4.jpg