POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : stereogram anyone? 51kbu : Re: stereogram anyone? 51kbu Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: stereogram anyone? 51kbu
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 14 Jan 2000 20:43:11
Message: <387FCEAE.99242861@stud.ntnu.no>
> Just imagine how far apart in your scene the human eyes would be, and > for the
second picture translate the camera that much.  make
> each image look in a parallel direction - when people are looking at
As I said, when the cameras were 7 cm apart the images became far too
different to get a 3d effect. Making those cameras parallel (if that's
what you mean) won't be any different. The camera position in space is
all that matters. The look_at position is only used for panning so that
all the objects stays in the frame.

> their own eyes; it shouldn't be done by the camera.  That's how I did > my image
earlier, and it looks fine.

Actually, I had difficulties viewing your image. Too much camera
separation, I believe.

sig.