POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome.... : Re: Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome.... Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cones and Cylinders Pic 3 ... Just Awesome....
From: Spider
Date: 14 Jan 2000 15:59:48
Message: <387F581B.DA84D96F@bahnhof.se>
Well.. I'm glad I have the limit of downloads at 250 K ... And locally cancel
all posts larger..

advicce is that you link to a web page and post smaller images around here.

(hmm, could it be possible/Adviceable for the news-master to limit this group to
say 300K max? Still more than I'd choose to download in a batch, but should be
enough for all images. Sure, egoistical ramblings here, but still.)

--
//Spider    --  [ spider@bahnhof.se ]-[ http://darkmere.wanfear.com/ ]
And the devil in black dress watches over