POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : stereogram anyone? 51kbu : Re: stereogram anyone? 51kbu Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: stereogram anyone? 51kbu
From: Markus Becker
Date: 14 Jan 2000 04:00:58
Message: <387EE5E5.FB9ED07B@student.uni-siegen.de>
Sigmund Kyrre Aas wrote:

> I just crammed a stereogram out of an unfinished scene of mine.

How do you view that? Some setup with a mirror or two?
I definitely can't misadjust my eyes in such a way that
I see something (apart from too slightly different images)...

> Just wondering; shy can't I use 'actual' eye distance? I tried 7 cm
> between the cameras, but that produced far too different images. This
> one uses 1 cm and the camera is ca. 50 cm away from.

I guess you have never really viewed a scene just from 50cm away
in real live. And it has to do with the viewing angle of the camera.
The larger this is, the closer together the cameras have to be.

Markus