POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Explosion (~60K, mpg) : Re: Explosion, at last (~105K) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:28:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Explosion, at last (~105K)
From: Bouf
Date: 13 Jan 2000 08:40:37
Message: <387DD884.1E1B8004@nanterre.marelli.fr>
Thanks to those who have take time to give me advices and compliments.

I'm releasing my last attempt (for now) to make this explosion I'm
dreaming since I know POV.

The explosion is a bit less symetrical, and I've added some streaks and
an "ILM-style Shockwave" (actually slightly adapted H.E.Day's
Shockwave). No, it's not more realist (reality is often not very
impressive....:-)

I will clean up the source and make it available for all, before
adding/deleting/rewriting some features in a few
weeks/months/years(?)....

Bouf.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: