POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Magia (~62kbau zipped FLC) : Re: Magia (~62kbau zipped FLC) Server Time
21 Jul 2024 03:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Magia (~62kbau zipped FLC)
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 13 Jan 2000 08:50:56
Message: <387DD840.DD714F74@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> Ken and team, could someone please put a link to p.o.t on the page:
> povray.org/groups.html
>
> Thanks, I don't know how to get to it unless it's on that page.
>
> Chris Huff wrote:
>
> > Ok, new thread started in .off-topic.
> >
> > --
> > Chris Huff
> > e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
> > Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/

Hi Greg!

You use Netscape 4.04. Let's think. Either you have a button on the icon
row with the title join or under menu FILE->subscribe

Then a window should appear where the newserver is given. i have
news.povray.org right now otherwise you wouldn't be able to read it.
I have 4.61 yet so I have to guess from what's here available. You can
somehow look there for new groups. This is what you should do next. If
you start this povray.off-topic should be on the list. Then add it with
the standard procedure (at least here in 4.61) to your subscribed
newsgroups.

Hope this one helps.

Marc

--