POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images :  : Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:22:32 EDT (-0400)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 13 Jan 2000 07:10:45
Message: <387DBFBB.C313EE74@xs4all.nl>
I wonder if there's a simple and more efficient way to make something
like this. This image takes about an hour to parse and enough memory to
add another half hour just for diskswapping. Tracing takes less then a
minute... (But it's the result that counts...)

There must be a neat isosurface that will do this 8)

Not that I really need it, I don't know why exactly I wanted to make
this. Partly because I was inspired by Runes IK neck things I think.

Remco

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tentacle.jpg' (68 KB)