POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Magia (~62kbau zipped FLC) : Re: Magia (~62kbau zipped FLC) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Magia (~62kbau zipped FLC)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 12 Jan 2000 08:00:55
Message: <387C7A39.EC3F97A5@my-dejanews.com>
Hope I'm not being too much of a brute, BUT,

those who cannot read html and Vcards in their news readers ought to download
Netscape Navigator and purchase Microsoft Windows,

right?.

Or, we can respect that some people have various limitations on what kind of
software they are ALLOWED access to, or have personal and political preferences
for liking and disliking certain software companies.  We ought to meet on a
common ground where we can all see all the postings, no? MPG is the key to this
common ground.