POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosuface seed pods (wash.jpg 800x600 211kb bu) : Re: Isosuface seed pods (wash.jpg 800x600 211kb bu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosuface seed pods (wash.jpg 800x600 211kb bu)
From: mr art
Date: 11 Jan 2000 23:24:24
Message: <387C0201.3C4C08E4@gci.net>
I think that I am done now. I will just look at all the stuff that
all the rest of you do and enjoy the ride.
Those plants from your cool dream are very much like a weed that
grows in the Southwest part of the US. The real plant has thorns,
and a spiked seed ball on the tips of the leaf stock, but other than
that looks like these.
A very good job indeed.

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000