POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : PlugIns for Moray 3.2 : Re: PlugIns for Moray 3.2 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:28:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PlugIns for Moray 3.2
From: Ken
Date: 11 Jan 2000 17:38:13
Message: <387BB16C.866E4FAE@pacbell.net>
Alex Magidow wrote:

> > It broke my link on the official povray links page so thank you for letting
> > us know. It will be reflected in the next update of the site.
> >

> Oh, the royal We, eh? Is this new link site going to your head, Uncle Ken?<G>

The "us" or "we" as you put it was "we" the people that read these groups
and for those who may be interested in downloading the plug ins. It was
not meant to be the royal "we" as you seem to imply. The novelty of
being in charge of the official links pages wore off before the site
ever opened. There was a lot of tedious hard work in getting my private
data base incorporated into a format the Chris Cason could use for the
povray.org site and it was not one I entirely enjoyed.

You want the job ?