POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : nice (thought?) : nice (thought?) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  nice (thought?)
From: Spider
Date: 11 Jan 2000 15:24:36
Message: <387B76DE.466B6FE9@bahnhof.se>
Hewwo folks.
I'd like to know if it was at all possible to make a certain program
(POV) run with a nice value other than 0 as default? I use my machine
for single user tasks, and I'd like to have pov running at -5 (or such)
as default withouth having to work as root and renice it all the time.
Then I'd be able to set it to something like 15 for longer renders..

possible? dumb?

--
//Spider    --  [ spider@bahnhof.se ]-[ http://darkmere.wanfear.com/ ]
And the devil in black dress watches over