POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Iso_Ball_2 : Re: Iso_Ball_2 Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:11:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Iso_Ball_2
From: Ken
Date: 10 Jan 2000 14:06:50
Message: <387A2E5E.AFC03993@pacbell.net>
David Wilkinson wrote:

> This has an incredibly rich psychedelic texture Ken and it renders very
> fast. Thanks for the code, it will be easy to experiment with because
> it's so compact.

There in lies the power of the Iso surface. You can get some incredible
geometries with a very small amount of coding work. Now if only I had
paid attention in my math classes I could predict how the pattern will
look rather than relying on trial and error as I do now. Anyway there
is the joy of discovery to consider...

>  Potentially a great tee shirt pattern - hmm.. wonder if I can get it
> on a tie?

No comment :)