POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Magia (~62kbau zipped FLC) : Magia (~62kbau zipped FLC) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  Magia (~62kbau zipped FLC)
From: TonyB
Date: 10 Jan 2000 10:38:46
Message: <3879fd06@news.povray.org>
Here's an old animation I made, before there was motion_blur. I did it by
using multiple copies of the same object with more transparency. I tried to
redo this in MegaPOV, but either the trails were to short, or you couldn't
see a gradient, and ended up with a blurred streak. I liked neither, so I
stuck to my old method. If someone can improve the motion blur to work like
in this animation, I would be very greatful. Enjoy.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'magia.zip' (43 KB)