POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Cessna (77kb) : Re: POV Cessna (77kb) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Cessna (77kb)
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 10 Jan 2000 03:40:15
Message: <38799AF0.38B94A3D@ida.utb.hb.se_NOSPAM>
omniVERSE wrote:

> The prop seems kind of plastic to me, it's a medium dark gray so results in
> looking soft.  Come to think of it the whole picture looks that way.  Might just
> be me.

The prop has a texture originally made for the tyres, i.e it's supposed to look like
rubber. I was so eager to get it all together that I never had the time to create a
separate texture for the prop.....

And, yes, it all could be a bit more shiny (more reflection). I was afraid that it
should look unrealisticly shiny, so I kept the textures a bit dull on purpous.

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse