POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface scene - plant2.jpg (?X480 pixels) : Re: Isosurface scene - plant2.jpg (?X480 pixels) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:10:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface scene - plant2.jpg (?X480 pixels)
From: omniVERSE
Date: 10 Jan 2000 03:09:45
Message: <387993c9@news.povray.org>
Not sure why there's any question as to the width of this image, but I don't see
anything wrong with it besides.  The colors seem okay to me for a early morning
or late afternoon sunlight.  Perhaps the cliff texture could use sharper
boundary pigment changes or something to divide it into layers more.  It seems a
little putty-like.  As to the water reflection, obviously we are only able to
see the cliff walls and not above to the sky anyway.  Think you're right that to
see any errant sky reflecting there would need to be more angle to the surface
waves.

Bob