POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Omega-1 Satellite Image (188kbu) : Re: Omega-1 Satellite Image (188kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Omega-1 Satellite Image (188kbu)
From: omniVERSE
Date: 9 Jan 2000 17:31:51
Message: <38790c57@news.povray.org>
I've been using 1600x1200 @ 75Hz for a few weeks, getting eyestrain I think
because of the small fonts I'm stuck with.  Any larger a font size than 125% and
it messes up certain programs by dropping off the text.  Might not be as good on
the eyes (have fluorescent bulb here too) as the 1280x1024 @ 85Hz.
  Since on the subject here I switched down to this and my eyes are already
thanking me.  I just wanted to max out for a while anyway.
I would think your DOS display is always 640x400 unless you change it, don't
know for sure.

Bob