POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Help on comming up with keyword name : Re: Help on comming up with keyword name Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help on comming up with keyword name
From: Matthew Corey Brown - XenoArch
Date: 9 Jan 2000 14:32:10
Message: <3878E22E.EE096246@xenoarch.com>
Chris Huff wrote:

> In article <3878D443.E7B1EE2B@xenoarch.com>, Matthew Corey Brown -
>
> Unless I completely misunderstand you, this sounds like something I have
> been thinking about for some time now, but never got around to
> implementing. I would call it "portal", because it would make the object
> act like a link to another position in space.
> And what I was thinking of would be less flexible than what you are
> doing.

Thats 3 votes for portal heh (posted same time heheh.. and chris counts
as two cause he posted as i was writing my last one =} )

anyone else have any ideas?

BTW this would require you to have superpatch or megapov to work.
(uses the intersection that was added to compute_pigment)

--
Matthew Corey Brown                                         XenoArch
mcb### [at] xenoarchcom                             http://www.xenoarch.com