POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ridged multifractal : Re: ridged multifractal Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ridged multifractal
From: Matthew Corey Brown - XenoArch
Date: 8 Jan 2000 15:12:38
Message: <38779A2C.92CBCFE@xenoarch.com>
TonyB wrote:

> That sounds like it explains why things didn't work out as expected in my
> own tests... Thanks a million XenoArch!!! =)

No problem... I got it combined now and after i come up with the forumal
for
proper scaling I'll send to Smel.. no GPFs yet heheh (the scaling will
be in example file as the function should be as close to the orig dll
as possible)

--
Matthew Corey Brown                                         XenoArch
mcb### [at] xenoarchcom                             http://www.xenoarch.com