POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ridged multifractal : Re: ridged multifractal Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ridged multifractal
From: Matthew Corey Brown - XenoArch
Date: 8 Jan 2000 13:05:01
Message: <38777C44.F963E235@xenoarch.com>
smellenbergh wrote:

> TonyB <ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote:
>
> > >Is the ridged multifractal function in Megapov?  I looked for a mention
> > >of it in the docs and tried the Superpatch syntax to no avail.
> >
> > No, sorry. You'll have to revert to SuperPatch to be able to use it. Let's
> > hope that MegaPOV 0.4 includes it. (Please....)
>
> Will do!
>
> Smellenbergh
> --
> e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe
>
> http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh

Don't use the i_fract.c by HDF.. it prevents
accurate multiple fractals with diffrent
frequencies and H's.. (a static first
and what not, so i'm making a non dll version
but i need to add a pointer in the funct
struct to hold the exponent array) I'll
send the iso_func to you
Smellenbergh .. can you read gzipped tar
files?
--
Matthew Corey Brown                                         XenoArch
mcb### [at] xenoarchcom                             http://www.xenoarch.com