POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ridged multifractal : Re: ridged multifractal Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ridged multifractal
From: Matthew Corey Brown - XenoArch
Date: 8 Jan 2000 12:39:29
Message: <38777648.5792FBD7@xenoarch.com>
Kevin Wampler wrote:

> Is the ridged multifractal function in Meagpov?  I looked for a mention
> of it in the docs and tried the Superpatch syntax to no avail.

I plan to add it.. (I had a full fractall dll i wrote for iso_surface
that
had a number of fractal types..) I need to add a varible to the function
defintion for data caching.. i'll send it Nathan once its added..
also planning on the ability to use rounded box as a function..
(also a couple other patches planned.. those are supprises heh)

--
Matthew Corey Brown                                         XenoArch
mcb### [at] xenoarchcom                             http://www.xenoarch.com