POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: ACES (another cross-eyed stereogram) ~22k JPEG : Re: ACES (another cross-eyed stereogram) ~22k JPEG Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:12:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ACES (another cross-eyed stereogram) ~22k JPEG
From: Sander
Date: 8 Jan 2000 11:07:53
Message: <387760d9@news.povray.org>
Nice little picture, but it's not a cross-eyed stereo, but a parallel-eyed
stereo (IYKWIM).
I used to make them for smaller images; as soon as they are larger than
let's say 8 or 9 cm, a cross-eyed is better. A bit of a strain on the eyes,
though...

--
Regards,
Sander

Alan Kong <ako### [at] povrayNO-SPAMorg> schreef in berichtnieuws
ua5e7sc64sksp2hsbmvtvd96sarsu1ec6o@4ax.com...