POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ice_try29KB : Re: ice_try29KB Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ice_try29KB
From: omniVERSE
Date: 7 Jan 2000 15:26:41
Message: <38764c01@news.povray.org>
Don't mind the linking to it at all.  Everything I have is actually free to
use so long as you aren't going to profit (ha) from it and leave me out of
the loop.  Except everything I upload is turned to a Jpeg mess.
I went with my ice try after seeing Mike Hough's ice cube I think, should be
media and a superellipsoid used there but I'd have to look it up to be sure.
Like Robert said you need to put a ior in that, it's interesting though
because the granite texture and light is giving it a refractive and caustic
effect anyhow.

Bob