POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spiky Stripy Necky Thing... : Spiky Stripy Necky Thing... Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:13:07 EDT (-0400)
  Spiky Stripy Necky Thing...
From: Rune
Date: 7 Jan 2000 10:59:22
Message: <38760d5a@news.povray.org>
While working with my Inverse Kinematics Neck Include File I just had to
play around a little with some more advanced features. Here's the result.

The include file isn't finished yet, but I'm working on it.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated December 22: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,

Attachments:
Download 'spikystripyneckything.jpg' (70 KB)

Preview of image 'spikystripyneckything.jpg'
spikystripyneckything.jpg