POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Estury : Re: Estury Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:11:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Estury
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 6 Jan 2000 16:19:22
Message: <387506D5.5258F749@stud.ntnu.no>
You're building up quite a reportoire of good looking landscapes!

I have difficulties believing that water can be trapped in pools if this
is sand. Maybe you're better off with weather polished granite? But if
you're going for sand, I'd say stick with the pigment and get the ground
more flat.

Those stones look like huge drops of tar with moss on. Too much diffuse?
Actually they look reflective, but I guess me eyes are pulling me leg.
Spatch or blobs?

Also I would expect to see the bottom of those closest pools.

Finally.. does this take days to render?

sig.