POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Greetings from... somewhere (45kbu) : Greetings from... somewhere (45kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:10:14 EDT (-0400)
  Greetings from... somewhere (45kbu)
From: Freddy D
Date: 6 Jan 2000 12:43:29
Message: <3874d441@news.povray.org>
I think it's time to post this...

Somethings you should know (..or just I want to say :-)) :
This is a picture, made with unfinished objects, just for the new year. May be a post
card.

I know that :
- textures are crap, I'm just beginning to look at them ;
- white parts are designed to be either lights (the entrances ways) or windows (all
upper part of dome) ;
- the pipes are really awesome... joke, isn't it ?...
- I have an artefact with lights in the entrance (there is a 'halo' AND the white
point of the light itself) ;
- I have to replace point lights with aera lights ;

- I have big problems with fog : combining ground fog with normal fog ;
- and the road, and the ground... and so on... (do I forget something ?...)

And yes, I'm using H.E.Day's scarring texture (thanks !).

And... Oh ! By the way : a really happy new year and best traces to all of you..

(comments on pic welcome for sure..)
--
FD aka Freddy D. aka Prof D.
Pro### [at] wanadoofr