POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dusty? (~37kbau) : Dusty? (~37kbau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:10:09 EDT (-0400)
  Dusty? (~37kbau)
From: TonyB
Date: 5 Jan 2000 23:02:12
Message: <387413c4@news.povray.org>
Here's a little something I wipped up after watching Toy Story 2 (which was
only recently, because of my trip). I was inspired by the dusty shelf scene,
where Woody finds Wheezy the penguin. Awesome stuff they're doing there: no
particle simulations here, that stuff was pure geometry. For my own work I
used media. What do you think? What can I do to make it better?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dusty.jpg' (26 KB)

Preview of image 'dusty.jpg'