POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Omega-1 Satellite Image (188kbu) : Re: Omega-1 Satellite Image (188kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Omega-1 Satellite Image (188kbu)
From: Darcy Johnston
Date: 4 Jan 2000 23:07:43
Message: <3872c38f@news.povray.org>
ryan mooney <rdm### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> Wonderful love the interlace affect.. I also would like to know how this
was
> done...?

The interlacing was done using a macro I created, based heavily on Glen's
code. I plan on sharing it once I get a couple fo things worked out to make
it more configurable. I've gotten some ideas from Glen on how I might go
about doing this, but I haven't had alot of time lately. This image has been
sitting on my hard drive for weeks before I got a chance to post it.

Hopefully it won't be weeks before I can post the macro.

Darcy