POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Dances with Droids is coming : Re: Dances with Droids is coming Server Time
27 Jul 2024 08:09:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dances with Droids is coming
From: John VanSickle
Date: 4 Jan 2000 19:51:59
Message: <38729762.E4122FEE@erols.com>
Greg M. Johnson wrote:

> I think that the challenge is always to "say more with less."

For many of the entrants in past rounds, to say anything was too big
a challenge.

I predict that several, if not most, of the anims in the upcoming
round will say nothing more than "look how cool my robot is!"  This
was the theme of my first IRTC entry, and since then I've striven to
do better.

Regards,
John
--