POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : MegaPOV: what are the new features : MegaPOV: what are the new features Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOV: what are the new features
From: Sander
Date: 4 Jan 2000 15:20:57
Message: <38725629@news.povray.org>
Suppose I wanted to know all about the possibilities of MegaPOV. How would I
find all about this program? I have been looking around, but did not find
anything that looks like a list of new keywords, functions, objects, etc.
I am *totally* at a loss. The help files are no help, either. Nathan Kopp's
sit doesn't enlight me any further. Ken's links do not contain info about
this (I know I should be prudent here!).
Help me, please!
--
Regards,
Sander